Some people love planning events, others hate it. We obviously fall into the first group so we’ve even wondered ourselves – why hire an event planner? We’ve asked a few friends, some of who like to plan their own events, parties and celebrations, and others who like to avoid organising at all cost. From our own and from their experience, here are our top five reasons for hiring an event planner.
1. It saves you time. Why spend hours searching for the perfect venue, caterer, band, entertainer, table decorations, price…when someone can do it for you. Instead of telling each individual supplier what you want every time you speak to them – you just need to have this conversation once with your event planner. They will then use their contacts to find exactly what you’re looking for. This bring us to number 2…
2. Contacts. Event planners build up relationships with suppliers and over time build up a huge network of contacts. This means that they know who to speak to to get just what you’re looking for.
3. It saves you money. Thanks to their networks and relationships, event planners are in a good position to negotiate a better deal than you might do on your own. Event planners always want their clients to get value for money and quality will never be sacrificed.
4. Your event will look great and run smoothly. An event planner will think of all the little details you might not have – the position of the stage, seating, tables or the cake stand, the location of the toilets, the colour theme, licensing arrangements, sound and lighting, event break-down and clean-up. All this means that…
5. You can relax and enjoy your event. No stress, no fuss, no drama. All the hard work has been done, now all you need to do is have fun at your event.
If you want Waterfall Events to help you plan an event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org